Alliance Concrete Cutting is a professional concrete contractor servicing Green Bay, Appleton and Northeast Wisconsin. Alliance Concrete Cutting, Egress Window construction and Wall Sawing services include commercial wall sawing, road sawing, spec curb cuts, concrete removal and replacement. Residential customers make sure you make us your choice for your basement egress window needs. Call today 920-964-2760.
By choosing Alliance Concrete Cutting you can be assured your project will be completed in a professional and timely manner. Whether you live in Green Bay, Appleton, or anywhere in Wisconsin Alliance Concrete Cutting is committed to providing the highest quality and most reliable service in the concrete cutting industry.
Concrete cutting is a process of controlled sawing, drilling and removal of concrete using special saws that use diamond impregnated blades. Unlike the old- fashioned dusty “jack hammer” method, modern concrete cutting leaves a smooth attractive finish and utilizes water so as to not create any dust or mess. There are many different kinds of concrete cutting but the most common are wall sawing, core drilling and slab or flat sawing.
ALLIANCE CONCRETE CUTTING AND SAWING PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Basement Egress Windows Concrete Cutting and Sawing: Adding an egress window is essential any time you remodel your basement to make a new bedroom, office or other living space.
- Concrete Wall Sawing: Cutting and/or enlarging door, window and bulkhead openings in concrete foundations.
- Concrete Core Drilling: Cutting 1″ to 24″ diameter perfectly round core holes for electrical, plumbing or vents in concrete floors and foundations.
- Concrete Slab Sawing: Cutting and dicing concrete floors, concrete walkways, concrete patios or concrete pool decks for easy removal and/or neat patching.
- Interior Trenching: Cutting trenches in concrete floors for plumbing, electrical, sump pumps, French drains or other utilities.
- Jack Hammer Service: Breaking concrete into manageable pieces for easy removal.
- Cutting and Removal: We cut and remove concrete, stone or masonry walls, floors, walkways, patios and stairs.
- Core Drilling: Core Drilling is the process of drilling perfectly round holes through concrete walls and floors.